Thursday, March 27, 2008

Color Books

Because spring is finally arriving, I went through my own book collection with an eye toward color! Here is what I came up with:A beautiful children's story with a focus on giving!

Another great story on color and moods. I think this is why we all feel happier in the spring the world has more color!


A great poetry book focused on color!



A book, according to the cover, for ages 9 and up. Its focus is a child's perspective of the building of the atomic bomb. It was a wonderful historical fiction read!


Fannie Flagg is one of my favorite authors. The book spans fictional Elmwood Springs, Missouri from 1946-2000. Neighbor Dorothy runs a newsy radio show from her house complete with a Cocker Spaniel under the desk. These are characters that you don't easily forget .

Monet is one of my favorites, but any art book is sure to have lots of color!

No comments: